Who Do You Sell to?
how our business-to-business experience will help you.
Quality Control System
Read here about how we will assure the quality of your program.
Are voicemails effective?
How to Maximize Your Sales Appointments
Why Do Most Cold Calls Turn People Off?
Distribution Channel Development
York Consulting also specializes in helping companies expand their networks — dealer, distributor
or representative — or move from a manufacturer’s representative environment to a dealer/distributor network.
Based on your minimum criteria, we carefully sort through a large number of potential channel partners,
qualify them, and present the best candidates to you for approval. Next, depending on your needs,
York Consulting will:
- Send them your detailed information, or
- Register them for a webinar, or
- Line up a conference call with you, or
- Set up a meeting, or
- Invite them to an event where they can learn more about your company.
We help you develop your channel by:
- Identifying value-added resellers and dealers
- Qualifying your target companies
- Collaborating with your management and marketing team to write a compelling script
- Communicating your business proposition to potential partners.
A major computer hardware manufacturer asked us to identify and qualify resellers and
their ability to provide local technical support.
From a list of 3,600 companies, York Consulting qualified 521 dealers who were interested
in partnering with the manufacturer. These companies were referred to a series of webinars
to help them decide whether they wanted to continue investigating a potential partnership.
Afterwards, York Consulting followed up with these remaining companies to gauge their interest.
Result: (1) An expanded dealer network that provided additional sales coverage in select major
metropolitan areas, and (2) Local technical support for areas that had been underserved.