Quality Control System
Read here about how we will assure the quality of your program.
Are voicemails effective?
How to Maximize Your Sales Appointments
Why Do Most Cold Calls Turn People Off?
Customer Retention and Revival
York Consulting has time-tested ways of “reviving” — or winning back — past customers.
We’ll find out why they’ve stopped buying. And what you can do to get them back.
We’re especially adept at winning back your smaller customers who may have been
inadvertently overlooked and not been given the attention they felt they deserved.
York Consulting “revives” your relationship with past smaller customers by:
Result: A better relationship between you and your small customer.
- Maintaining direct contact according to the frequency you desire.
- Introducing your new products or services.
- Proactively suggesting support contracts, upgrades and
add-ons tailored to each business.
Bottom line: Customer loyalty.
To encourage customers to purchase its replacement parts, York Consulting implemented
a customer retention program for a supplier of manufacturing equipment.
The program was directed at:
1) Current customers
2) Customers who purchased their products in the past
3) Contacts who inquired about their products, but never purchased them
When York Consulting phoned, we asked about:
||1) The equipment they used
2) Their experience with our client
3) Their replacement-part and equipment-upgrade needs
To thank them for taking the time to speak to us over the phone, we sent each
contact a discount certificate they could apply to their next order.
Result: York Consulting sent certificates to 1,362 companies. We forwarded information
on each company to our clients for follow-up by their field representatives.